projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
21-12-2007
142 post(s)
Yes, I agree I'm not the best example in Holik, since I 've waited quite a long time before posting a photo... This post is a lame attempt to entice the yet mute members to express their opinions in this site : not necessarily by uploading a project, once again take your time, do it your own pace, but rather to throw a critic in or to participate into the forums to let people know the way you see things. Sid, Peter, Pascal (*2), Fred, Javid, and newcomers Mingfang and Jorrit (yes, the one of a kind Proxilva :silly: !!! I'm glad you joined in... Maaaan, Peter and yourself in one site, it becomes a freakshow...)... this is your turn now, tell how you feel or what you expect... (ok Prantik I know you're in Paris right now, so you have some excuse...hope you'll find my mobile # though...)
21-12-2007
33 post(s)
Hi Luko ...you're right...I feel it too... I am perhaps being very quiet...maybe its a transitory phase from that site..but its also the act of disciplining myself to work on something worthwhile to show....but I do see the photographs being uploaded on this site...and sometimes(like now) check what's latest on the forum ... somehow not finding the impetus to express myself of late...i know i know.. need to switch myself on... wish cyberspace had a way of registering my entry to the photoholik gallery .... just need to break away from the routine schedule and daily entrapments of life... hopefully I will do so soonest.... :) Sharing a quote I found on facebook a while back: "Life is full of surprises but never when you need one" - Calvin, Bill Watterson. PS: if this gets posted i guess i am lucky...coz i am trying to do so for the last few minutes and its showing “Sorry, posting and editing is allowed only for authenticated users”...hmmm
21-12-2007
24 post(s)
hi there... Express my opinions huh? well Luko I think it a bit to early to show the back of my tongue already :curse: i don't want people to get the wrong impression of me on my first day ;) But i [b]can[/b] say i am glad i joined aswell.:violin: So far from what i've seen the site looks good, the memberlist and the photo's aswell... as for me, i don't have a project yet, but from sunday i am of on a 2 week vacation so i have plenty of time to think about one ;) It just started and we know time flies, so soon it will be one big social event here, wait and see :) ooh the oven is calling, pizza is ready... ( i am half italian now :guns: now and i love the culture sofar ;) ) ps Arnaud thanks for activating my account ... yes yes i was to stupid to do that myself ( do I hear some one making fun of me already over there in Geneve??? watch out you pal!! sooner or later i'll be coming for you...)
21-12-2007
post(s)
[quote=proxilva]( do I hear some one making fun of me already over there in Geneve??? watch out you pal!! sooner or later i'll be coming for you...)[/quote] Ohh man! The craziest psychedelic guy on Earth is back on the saddle. Who the hell let you out?? This site seemed like a cemetery 'till now, but it sure starts promising a lot of good Rock&Roll. :music: Be welcome Mr Jorrit, the more lunatics around the better. Yours faithfully Mum
21-12-2007
post(s)
[quote=proxilva] ooh the oven is calling, pizza is ready... ( i am half italian now :guns: now and i love the culture sofar ;) ) [/quote] ??? You got married with Ale???? :inlove:
21-12-2007
24 post(s)
marriage is soooo 90ties Gal...:coffee: but she says hello hahaha and have you been a good boy last year? or is santa gonna pass your house unnoticed no matter how loud you sing...
21-12-2007
post(s)
[quote=proxilva]marriage is soooo 90ties Gal...:coffee: but she says hello hahaha and have you been a good boy last year? or is santa gonna pass your house unnoticed no matter how loud you sing...[/quote] I'm gonna show you what Santa has put aside for you... :abuse: (Ale, get the hell out of there. The guy is a well known lobotomised freak!)
21-12-2007
24 post(s)
(Ale, get the hell out of there. The guy is a well known lobotomised freak!) why do you think i had the fled the country? ;) but the doctors said i'm fine now, as long as i don't get negative impulses from french speaking pshyco's I'll be fully recoverd in no time... ps.hope she doesn't read this, it will need quite some explanation how i get that major scar on my forhead, told her it happened during a fishingtrip:)
22-12-2007
290 post(s)
wowww Mr Jorrit, :pathead: good boy nice to see you and never know that TE was a dating site, congrat then and hope to see your news pictures on Holik welcome Simon
23-12-2007
10 post(s)
Hi all, still in :sleep: mode, maybe 2008 will be like a new day. I'm happy to be a member but as a good swiss, I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddd time.... see you soon :kissyou: to all