projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
14-12-2007
111 post(s)
Very weird stuff happening, I thought it was just some problem with the site but if photos and notes were gone in stages then something is wrong.
14-12-2007
111 post(s)
Which one was Made Man? This is a weird story Francis, spooky. How would they remove it from google anyway?
14-12-2007
137 post(s)
Hey Francis...I just sent you an e-mail about the series...I failed to read the forum before sending you the note. This is all quite odd. I just don't see how you could have been tracked down so easily...by, you know... Freakin' strange stuff.
14-12-2007
115 post(s)
Well, well, well... Pics are still on the server but the cannot be displayed. Keep cool, nobody deleted the pics, it looks more than a site issue. I'll take a look.
14-12-2007
115 post(s)
Well I've found back the pictures, there was a problem with the project's title, don't know why for now. I've corrected the image path. I don't think any hacker will do that way. Generally, they are more destructive or insulting. We have logs, and logs are normal (except the fact that the path has changed and that the server couldn't find the images anymore). Again, I think it's only a bug, the server is protected, and we have a lot of logs. I'm sorry for what has happened, and I'll talk to Eric about that. Now we need to find the bug. Maybe you renamed your project or smth like that, and the site didn't like it !!
14-12-2007
115 post(s)
Yes, renaming a project is a dangerous and perverse :bricks: I think we got the point, I'll take a look in a couple of hours, I'm at work... But now we know that something in the renaming process was not propagated, and the project tries to display pictures in a bad folder.
14-12-2007
49 post(s)
Hello Francis, You already got my apologies in three formats (private mail, comment on the overall project and thread), so i think this will now suffice... don't you agree! As the monty python used to say: see the bright side of things...! It allowed us to spot a potential bug when people are renaming a project...;-) So once again my official apologies for my prompt and harsh reaction... due to your history of erasures...;-) on récolte qqfois ce qu'on sème Francis;-) just jioking this time!) Amicalement Eric
14-12-2007
115 post(s)
bon allez on se fait un bisou :doggystyl: ooops pardon c'est pas le bon smiley ;)
14-12-2007
6 post(s)
something is still fishy eric... i'm trying to update my notes on a project but when i click the ok button instead of the updated being accepted, the page changes to francis's yakuza series.. p.s. just to clarify, my '[i]warning[/i]' to francis... i was just showing my concern :-)
14-12-2007
180 post(s)
[quote=markoci]something is still fishy eric... i'm trying to update my notes on a project but when i click the ok button instead of the updated being accepted, the page changes to francis's yakuza series.. p.s. just to clarify, my '[i]warning[/i]' to francis... i was just showing my concern :-)[/quote] That's really too bad, Mark! You'll never get much in the way of comments in THAT series...;o) About the warning, so it was YOU all along, eh?
14-12-2007
49 post(s)
Jean, You just made me burst out laughing with your smileys... Although I already apologized, i am not sure i'll go as far as you suggest. What about a mere :cheers: or :pathead:
14-12-2007
49 post(s)
Francis when you press "reply" below the message aprt, you have a line reading smilies. just press on it then "more smilies" and you will have a plentiful of them... some being very funny BTW:! Eric:bang: