projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
26-11-2007
111 post(s)
Just curious what you guys are doing now, photographically that is. I know Simon is probably doing something in Thailand. Im curious what your subject is now, what you are planning to do with it and what your hopes for it are now. Share something interesting so that we may breathe some life into this forum:)
26-11-2007
340 post(s)
Hi Jinju ! Photographically, I have 2 projects coming. One will be the Hausman Bd from Paris with its beatiful decorations. And the other one is, I don't know really, but I am going to the Mauritius island... so I will see... :o)
27-11-2007
25 post(s)
Hey Steph, Mauritius is amazing & if you go away from beaches you will find more amazing stories but as well on beaches..I was there in May 2007. I myself not working on any project as I do not have any camera with me :( I sold all my stuff..My D200 is still in showcase & nobody is buying that..I may take it back now. ;) edited by Shailandra_Shinde on 27/11/2007
27-11-2007
340 post(s)
thank you shailandra !! So, for you, I have to do a project!! :woohoo:
24-12-2007
340 post(s)
Hellooooooo everybody !!:buddies: Well I am back from Mauritius !! Shailendra --> well... I saw beautiful things in there, but we stayed all time on beaches... and the day we visited the south (7colors, Chamarel...), it rained... and my 400d is not waterproof !! Le me post some pictures...