projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
29-10-2011
89 post(s)
Just wondering where I could find the fine folks on other forums to be able to see your work and exchange ideas. I am on flickr, so is Luko and Chris (and few others, although not active), what about others, where can I find you?
01-11-2011
89 post(s)
I am already wasting enough time online and joining facebook is not needed in my case ;-) Let me know when you join flckr so we can hook up (we would make a great couple, I rarely upload and you pretty much never do, that would make for a lively group ;-)
02-11-2011
8 post(s)
Hi, I am on Flickr, here and there (juzo or juzo1 I can;t remember) Shame this place has gone to sleep..it was a great idea. I have started to post on TE again, and Facebook i had an active period on there recently but have stopped using it for now. I know Francis uses FB alot, but I find the place too dense, and the images don't look so great. be good to find somewhere....:)
02-11-2011
89 post(s)
You are now my contact ;-)
04-11-2011
135 post(s)
sure Flickr will do ! I'll find you :)
19-11-2011
49 post(s)
[quote=juzo]Hi, I am on Flickr, here and there (juzo or juzo1 I can;t remember) Shame this place has gone to sleep..it was a great idea. I have started to post on TE again, and Facebook i had an active period on there recently but have stopped using it for now. I know Francis uses FB alot, but I find the place too dense, and the images don't look so great. be good to find somewhere....:)[/quote] I don't think Francis was a natural Facebooker but it was a case of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em". Far too many good photographers are limiting themselves to FB, with postings susceptible to artefacts and weird colour shifts. I have a very few, mostly old ones on PBase, but it's an ancient site, clunky and not user friendly. A few of the TE old guard went to Photofolia but I've not kept track of them. Some others are on Lightstalkers. A decade into the popular digital revolution, we still await the all-things-to-all-(wo)men photo website. Flickr used to be fun but there are too many trolls, even in the serious groups.
22-11-2011
137 post(s)
I know Flickr isn't perfect, but maybe we should start a group until we can put something else together. I'm on Facebook, yes, but I don't like it for photos...I haven't really been an active part of Flickr recently; mostly just use it to order prints of the colors stuff I shoot. Maybe I'll dive back in. I actually have a group started that I never did anything with; actually it was a funny phrase that mty friend came up with...we could use that as a starting point...It's called "You know too many people, and I could never live like that". Well, I think that's it.
23-11-2011
137 post(s)
Alright, I sent out some invites to you folks on Flickr. If you didn't get one, I'm sorry I missed you or I might not be a contact. I can be found by searching either Christopher Wallish, or Prezntime. The group name is "You know too many people, and I couldn't live like that". Right now there are some basic ideas for the group, but that will change as others join and I bring in other admins. I sent Simon a message on FB asking to be made, or have others made admins here, but he never responded. So...until something better comes along...
23-11-2011
44 post(s)
Hi, boys :-) Seems like my previous msg on this forum has disappeared, never mind. I very recently joined Flickr and started making contacts. A pity about nobody responding to you, from admin, Chris... See you around then, still no women on the horizon here, but hopefully that might change on Flick:gh: edited by njosnavelin on 23/11/2011
23-11-2011
135 post(s)
OK....joined and posted somthing :) I tried hard to make this site work and had various contacts with the admins. Offered to join the team and even had 2 webdesigners ready to rewrite code on this site. Well nothing came of it ... edited by stevev1 on 23/11/2011