projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
01-10-2010
59 post(s)
Here, here, Francis. Maybe we'll rename this site Furacholik! Anyway, I'm here! :cool: Will try to recruit others. . . -h.
05-10-2010
180 post(s)
I am already regretting sticking my neck out again on this topic - Nearly a week now and next to zero response... Let's see if we notice an uptick in uploads and comments at least. Fingers crossed.
05-10-2010
59 post(s)
Why did you delete your original message? I notice that Steve deleted a response he wrote as well. Feels like 1984 around here sometimes . . . .
05-10-2010
137 post(s)
Remember those guys that Francis was photographing??? Those Japanese mafia types; they're at it again.... :guns:
05-10-2010
89 post(s)
[quote=Furachan]I am already regretting sticking my neck out again on this topic - Nearly a week now and next to zero response... Let's see if we notice an uptick in uploads and comments at least. Fingers crossed.[/quote] The topic was brought up couple of weeks ago here http://www.photoholik.com/forum_asp/topic455-fireworks.aspx with pretty much nothing else but admitting that it's time to let it go and disconnect the life support...... (or in my opinion transfer the ownership from poeple who don't have time to others who care and do have time, whoever that may be). Simon showed up with an upload and few critiques, so there was some response to your cry for help ;-)
06-10-2010
163 post(s)
Still there, reading your photographs and words. What I can say more ... I don't know ? nono
22-11-2010
180 post(s)
This matter of just how much participation is expected or desired on the part of the principals is a delicate matter. We know you are busy, SImon is very busy, trying to build a business in Thailand, Nono in Paris with his job. We are all busy. And yet... should the site be left unattended, and "untended" so much of the time, friends? Like an unweeded garden? SHould we just see it as a passive depository for ... stuff that we shoot from tiem to time? Is this what a community consists of? Tough questions. I know we are all grown up (well, some of us less than others, admittedly ;o), but I can't help wishing there was more conitnuity, the sense that someone, or someone(s) are geniunely looking in and nurturing this thing. I don't believe I am alone in feeling this way.