projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
15-03-2010
38 post(s)
Am I the only one who can not seem to upload? I am getting the following error message if I do not add the date: La conversion de la chaîne "" en type 'Date' n'est pas valide. After I add the date, I get another error message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. It has been going on since yesterday.I tried Firefox, IE, Safari and two different computers. But no dice.
16-03-2010
180 post(s)
Here's what I'm getting - "You can add 1 picture" only to a photo pack. That defeats the whole purpose - I want to upload 8-10 photos which taken together make sense but would not hit home in isolation. ANyone else experience that?
16-03-2010
135 post(s)
I was able to upload with no problem. Also seemed to be able to upload 9 into a photopack if I wanted to But I'm unable to put an image in the draft...been that way for a few days now
13-05-2011
1 post(s)
Hi all I got the same message. I cannot create a project.
18-05-2011
8 post(s)
I have not been able to upload or start a project for a while. I get an error message, like a html message.
22-05-2011
8 post(s)
I am still unable to upload, I have not been able to for many weeks now. Are there any idea's how this can be overcome? Are there any other sites like this that are working we can use? I have been thinking of a blog and even TE again, FB I have had troubles with hacking so that is not the best site.
26-05-2011
8 post(s)
Is there a way to delete my profile here? Seems I am getting many bugs when I log in.
30-05-2011
31 post(s)
Juzo, just hang on a minute! Don't run off! Give it a little timer. Are you using firefox? Have you tried IE? Have you tried uploading from a different computer? I know they're dumb questions, but still...
30-05-2011
8 post(s)
ah..actually, I created a project on my friends laptop but when I got home it did not work again, so maybe it is the computer, I will have to test it out. That said, all my shots are on my machine, I guess convenience is there as well. I will see what I can try, I use IE, seems fine with most thing except here, where I get error messages. Thanks for the idea's will see if they work.
02-06-2011
8 post(s)
I have worked out how to download...I use Google Chrome as my browser for Holik, it seems unable to work on IE for me, but Chrome worked a treat and fast..worth a try if anyone is having trouble with uploading and bugs and also speed.
08-06-2011
115 post(s)
Hi all... Uploads seem to work from Firefox, Google Chrome but not from Internet Explorer. Some objects (activeX, javascript or don't-know-what-yet) must be blocked. Everyone with upload problem use IE ? :wtf:
09-06-2011
1 post(s)
[quote=juzo]ah..actually, I created a project on my friends laptop but when I got home it did not work again, so maybe it is the computer, I will have to test it out. That said, all my shots are on my machine, I guess convenience is there as well. I will see what I can try, I use IE, seems fine with most thing except here, where I get error messages. Thanks for the idea's will see if they work.[/quote] I can't upload too, it's terrible: The reason is "javascript" and the size of picture. can I ragulate the size? Thanks for the answer. edited by kapkpa on 09/06/2011 edited by kapkpa on 09/06/2011
11-08-2011
89 post(s)
[quote=janiko]Hi all... Uploads seem to work from Firefox, Google Chrome but not from Internet Explorer. Some objects (activeX, javascript or don't-know-what-yet) must be blocked. Everyone with upload problem use IE ? :wtf:[/quote] I wanted to upload a photo but only have access to computers with IE for the time being, if anyone cares to see the photo here is the link ;-) http://www.flickr.com/photos/31309729@N03/6023678325/in/photostream