projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
29-01-2010
137 post(s)
Soooooooooo.... :spock: What's in the que. Are we moving forward with this little thingy or not? As an aside, I think we should establish a standard concerning frames when uploading to the group project; just to get a more uniform look. As in; no frame, white frame 20 px wide, black frame 20 px wide or something to that effect.
29-01-2010
163 post(s)
Only one project was proposed : - Lonliness Everybody can submit something and vote after. End of proposals and vote will stop sunday 31. The new project will start the 01 feb. Good idea aboutr the frame. My personal choice could go to the no frame way. Thanks Chris ;) nono
30-01-2010
89 post(s)
I for one didn't know the project voting/proposing is up ;-) edited by Homerhomer on 30/01/2010
30-01-2010
163 post(s)
[quote=Homerhomer]I for one didn't know the project voting/proposing is up ;-) [/quote] Great to see you arround :thumb: Yep, it works ;) (you can access it from your profil page : [Community project] and [Vote for the community project]) edited by fixed on 30/01/2010
01-02-2010
31 post(s)
Loneliness? Can i post another self portrait, because I am a genuine lonely sod.
01-02-2010
163 post(s)
[quote=Stig]Loneliness? Can i post another self portrait, because I am a genuine lonely sod.[/quote] Hi Will, I think it's ok if you feel the loneliness (that what Chris said ... different vision of the loneliness is welcome). But, I think it'a more to Chris to repply you than me ;) Cheers and thanks nono
01-02-2010
163 post(s)
Everybody can suggest a new Community Project for the next month (march). The 15th you will be abble to vote for project that you prefer. For that, go to your profil page and click and the right top link "Community Project". Thanks to all and feel free to ask questions if it's confusing ;) nono
01-02-2010
44 post(s)
Arnaud, has the previous team project disappeared ? Is this the way it works ? I cannot find anywhere...:\:
01-02-2010
163 post(s)
[quote=njosnavelin]Arnaud, has the previous team project disappeared ? Is this the way it works ? I cannot find anywhere...:\:[/quote] Hi, You can contribute on the active project only one month. But the project still visible (not now because we have a problem (bug). I notify to Stéphane the problem. nono
30-05-2010
340 post(s)
This problem is solved now Please propose projects again!