projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
06-08-2009
23 post(s)
Thanks for you views. I actually went against my own set of... choices to upload some shots without borders and in colour... (Which I never do on any site I post too) ... just been so much playground grief on this site lately, as a kind of token gesture I put them up... anyways, I did not like them... seems as if I am damned if I do, damned if I don't haha!!!... so I'll be deleting them and just stick to doing what I want. Personally, I have always used borders, always shot either on film or digital, B&W... so I'm just going to stick to that.
06-08-2009
post(s)
Hi. Borders not disturbe me at all, but yours are biggest than your photos and don't permit to appreciate entierely your work. In the biggest format that this of PH, in a real galery for exemple, in 1200 pixels, they could be impressive, your frames. But you are right : we must do what we love :)
06-08-2009
23 post(s)
[quote=ninaL]Hi. Borders not disturbe me at all, but yours are biggest than your photos and don't permit to appreciate entierely your work. In the biggest format that this of PH, in a real galery for exemple, in 1200 pixels, they could be impressive, your frames. But you are right : we must do what we love :)[/quote] :)