projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
05-06-2009
44 post(s)
need some help from you experts. ! I have one such enlarger (from 1993), used for about 1 1/2 year with a lot of care, in excellent state, lamp 75W/240V, max film format 6x7. The rest of the time it was wrapped in a cupboard... I could probably donate it to a school, but I'd like to gather some money for a new camera. Anybody an idea how much I could ask for it ? I have searched on a few sites but I still have not much of an idea. Grateful for any input. Meanwhile, have a great weekend!
05-06-2009
142 post(s)
Unfortunately don't expect much... enlarger do not sell nowadays. is it a BW filter or a contrast dialbox type? do you have a lens attached to? do you sell other apparatus like timer, marger, dishes, red lamp, etc. If you look at e-bay you will find that a complete enlarging kit won't sell more than 150-200 € depending on the lens and items. A single enlarger 100€ at best I'd reckon. The only exceptions are the big 4*5 inches enlarger and the AF Leica ones (as usual). you should keep it in your cellar. cheers
05-06-2009
44 post(s)
Times have changed (:) The lens is still there, it's complete with filters etc. b/w condenser. I have some other stuff remaining like timer etc, but I would have to dig deep in that cellar :). Meanwhile I found a guy who kind of specializes in Omega stuff in the USA, sent him an email. A school will be happy with it I guess, many courses in b/w still exist. Don't want to keep it for longer... Thanks anyway, Luko. Have a nice w-end!