projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
16-01-2009
290 post(s)
Do any one here have printed a book on BLURB, [b]with black and white[/b] pictures, i am curious to know your opinion about the result. i recently printed a black and white book, I am so disappointed by the quality. some part of the grey in the dark tone look magenta, And in the light gray a strong green dominant. thi is not Blurb it look more blurk for me.
16-01-2009
163 post(s)
Hi Simon, I have no experience on the subject. I'm sorry to read that the quality is bad (for b&w). Never printed anythings ... nono
16-01-2009
49 post(s)
tu devrais peut etre essayer un petit format sur fotobuch.de... as tu jeter un oeil sur la photo que je t'ai envoyée par mail hier? ou avant hier....
16-01-2009
123 post(s)
[quote=flydragon]Do any one here have printed a book on BLURB, [b]with black and white[/b] pictures, i am curious to know your opinion about the result. i recently printed a black and white book, I am so disappointed by the quality. some part of the grey in the dark tone look magenta, And in the light gray a strong green dominant. thi is not Blurb it look more blurk for me.[/quote] My B&W has a bit of magenta as well ... I guess you contact the support for the issue ... they are pretty open to any claim ...
17-01-2009
49 post(s)
I got a message from someone who has published many books on BLURB. She has had the same pb with the B&w but not always... She said it happens sometimes on some occcasions only, but tells me the color versions are clean!
17-02-2009
25 post(s)
Hi, I am planning to prinbt one..but in colors... I am ready with photos but awaiting money to print. :D Regards, -Shailendra