projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
20-10-2008
38 post(s)
Thought you guys would appreciate it even if you are not a political junkie like me http://insight.magnumphotos.com/ PS: Things are finally looking good here brother, Furachan.
21-10-2008
340 post(s)
Thanx Prantik! It should be great to see a political project too here in Photoholik. Who could to that? markgong, bombilla, danmouer, Julie Aucoin, Kaden K., brian narayan , scale, prezntime, AnimeshRay or you? A collaborative project should be great !
21-10-2008
38 post(s)
Hey Steph That's a really interesting idea. Could be a great collaborative project. However, it's little late for a comprehensive project. Election is in less than 2 weeks. I could start taking pictures, However, I live in Ithaca, NY. Here probably are not more than three republicans in the whole town, and no, I am not one of them. So, it is not going to be that exciting. Wonder whether we have any members from Alaska!! By the way, since you nucleated the idea, do we have any feature in Holik for developing collaborative projects in which more than one photographer could contribute photos in one project? Cheers Prantik
21-10-2008
340 post(s)
:):) Well... the collaborative project is already developped.... but still in test in our special environment. As you said, "I've nucleated this idea" and that is not innocent... I can see that this idea could work with some motivated holikers! And for the Election project, I personnaly hope that some members took some pic during the election period! Thx again
24-10-2008
137 post(s)
I'm behind a group series. It's a little late for me and the political thing here, but i definately need some motivation... So, what'll it be?