projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
17-10-2008
180 post(s)
Is it just me or is there a dearth of project comments. I cannot tell you how important I think this feature is (and this coming from a guy who loves to put up "single hits"!!!) More and more I strive to put together organically linked narratives and I would very much appreciate comments on the whole series, not just individual pleasing pics. I will continue to make efforts and comment on finished projects too.
17-10-2008
340 post(s)
Salut Francis Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec toi. La remarque que tu viens de faire ne pouvait pas venir d'un admin, mais d'un modo :) Merci en tout cas pour les efforts constants que tu fournis. Stéphane
16-02-2009
75 post(s)
I want to repeat what Francis has said sometimes ago... NEED FOR PROJETS COMMENT!!!! We have ask the administrators to improve the site, but to do comments and to make life this site it's a job for us. Single photos is ok, it works, but if we are here (one of the main things) is because we are agree with this kind of work in projets. This is one of main things that makes the difference with other photo sites. hasta la vista, and i hope to see more projet comments.