projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
27-06-2008
34 post(s)
J'aime pas trop ce nom, mais cela signifie quoi "photoholik" ?
27-06-2008
75 post(s)
I think, may be, as alcoholik...but with photographie... ;-) May be we have to start our first projet saying...: -Hello, I'm Javier, and I'm photoholik. and all the group says: -Hello Javier! he, he, he...
27-06-2008
290 post(s)
Yes javier is right. Hans if you have few hour to lose you go to registar.com you will see that not easy to find a name. most of the time the name you can find is not available. we were looking for a name that people can remember.
27-06-2008
180 post(s)
And Hans, there is another aspect to the name... The way I see it, it is for people who are CRAZY about photography, you know...? "Amateurs" in the root meaning of the world, even if some of us are "Pros", though mostly not. Love is a kind of "folie", no? Well we are mad for photography, and we shoot for the love of it, hence "Photoholiks". It's a good name. Simon thought about it a lot during his exile...;o) (Ask him)
27-06-2008
75 post(s)
I like a lot this name. As Furachan says...there are something about "La follie" to make photographie that I like a lot. We are not "amateurs", neither "pro", we are photohlikers...;-) Then, Simon, you have think a lot about this name ?