projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
20-06-2008
115 post(s)
Hi holikers, Just for statistics, but photoholik.com has reached the number of 100 different countries of consultation. Yes : the site was accessed from more than 100 countries. Here is the list, in order of consultations... [i]France, Canada, United States, Japan, Switzerland, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Thailand, Portugal, Turkey, Greece, Netherlands, Australia, Serbia and Montenegro, Romania, Germany, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Israel, Serbia, Poland, Luxembourg, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Vietnam, South Africa, Hungary, Philippines, China, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Latvia, Iran, Finland, Russia, Georgia, Nepal, Ireland, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Indonesia, Austria, Morocco, Argentina, Slovakia, Chile, Bahrain, Croatia, Pakistan, Bulgaria, Algeria, Yemen, New Zealand, Mauritius, Reunion, Jordan, Egypt, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Costa Rica, Mexico, Slovenia, Ghana, Martinique, Bangladesh, Estonia, Tunisia, Lithuania, Kuwait, Lebanon, Laos, Venezuela, Suriname, Sri Lanka, Moldova, Iraq, Belarus, Cuba, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ivory Coast, Peru, Albania, Zimbabwe, Dominican Republic, Mongolia, Iceland, Guadeloupe, Malawi, Fiji, Cameroon, Cyprus, Oman, Sudan.[/i] :buddies:
20-06-2008
290 post(s)
:cheers: nice thx for this post Jean
20-06-2008
142 post(s)
I think the one (or the not many) who hit Holik from Fiji and Reunion was probably the same... that was just me... :heh_heh:
20-06-2008
115 post(s)
:cry:
20-06-2008
115 post(s)
Well, 99 or 100, it's already not too bad on a map. [img]http://photoholik.com/public/holik_20080620.jpg[/img] :woohoo:
20-06-2008
142 post(s)
hahaha... Japan is almost dark green with only Francis connected 7/24 ... :)
20-06-2008
290 post(s)
Ho yes We have a correspondent in Japan [b]PHOTOHOLIK ltd [/b] new york - paris - tokyo :drop:
21-06-2008
49 post(s)
c'est cool de faire le tour du monde en image;-) salut tt le monde;-)
22-06-2008
115 post(s)
Now we have also Liechtenstein and Malawi. Luko, it was not you ?
22-06-2008
142 post(s)
[quote=janiko]Now we have also Liechtenstein and Malawi. Luko, it was not you ?[/quote] Hmmh... lemme think.. nah, I don't think so :doh: ... but you know, I've had a brain injury lately, hence I don't remember everything I'm doing. :foilhat:
24-06-2008
180 post(s)
[quote=flydragon]Ho yes We have a correspondent in Japan [b]PHOTOHOLIK ltd [/b] new york - paris - tokyo :drop:[/quote] That is not a bad idea, Simon.....;o)
24-06-2008
75 post(s)
Hola! nice to know this. Now we can see that we are visited by many people,...then we have to try to be serious and to work harder. Thanks for the hard workers of photoholik, and those who post and write usually to make this site interactive and dynamic, and with many different ways to look at the same thing: the photographie. hasta la vista, javier