projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
10-06-2008
59 post(s)
I moved a photo to the draft area. Now I've decided I want to move it back into the project. How do I do this? I tried reloading it, but that just uploaded a new version and left both versions in the draft area. What's the trick?
10-06-2008
163 post(s)
[quote=bombilla]I moved a photo to the draft area. Now I've decided I want to move it back into the project. How do I do this? I tried reloading it, but that just uploaded a new version and left both versions in the draft area. What's the trick?[/quote] Hi Hugh when your mouse is over your picture, some functions appear, you can click on 'online'. Cheers Arnaud
10-06-2008
59 post(s)
[quote=fixed][quote=bombilla]I moved a photo to the draft area. Now I've decided I want to move it back into the project. How do I do this? I tried reloading it, but that just uploaded a new version and left both versions in the draft area. What's the trick?[/quote] Hi Hugh when your mouse is over your picture, some functions appear, you can click on 'online'. Cheers Arnaud[/quote] Thanks, Arnaud. But I don't see that "online" option. I see only "edit" and "delete". Is it because I have already uploaded a photo today? Maybe I have to wait till this evening . . . ?
10-06-2008
163 post(s)
[quote=bombilla] Is it because I have already uploaded a photo today? Maybe I have to wait till this evening . . . ?[/quote] Oups sorry your right, You will can 'undrafted' a picture tomorrow ... sorry again, I miss the rule. Arnaud