projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
12-05-2008
290 post(s)
After the started of two new functions (photopack / re upload ), and new design of the gallery. would be great to have some feedback. edited by flydragon on 12/05/2008
12-05-2008
142 post(s)
Ok, I'm one of the few users of the photopack functions, here are my thoughts : - 10 is fine but why not 12? it might sound minor but with regards to the site design, I think a finished project should either be 8, 12, 16 or 20 photos, because of the 4 column rows of the project display page. A 12 photos photppack hfeature would be perfect in that matter (after all, 10 is as arbitrary as 12...). - upload ergonomy : difficult to see which files are already there in the adding process, there should be a longer filename box to allow the name of the files to be written fully. Apart from that, I'm fine with it. Thnaks.
12-05-2008
142 post(s)
Me again. Sorry, i have read and read again, I still don't understand what you're allowed to after loading a photopack : - does it mean you still can upload one photo the day after you uploaded your pack? - suppose I want to upload a full project of 12 photos in two photopacks : can i upload a first pack of ten, then two (or ten?) days after another photopack of two photos? one more question : - could you change to a neutral grey background for the slideshow instead of the cold grey we have now? edited by Luko on 12/05/2008
12-05-2008
290 post(s)
OK i will try to explain the pack with my messy English. 1/ you are allowed to post just one time per day a pack or a picture 2/ every member (when start ) have a credit of 10 pictures max Example: with 10 credit Monday : i upload 5 pictures in a pack----- credit = 5 pictures Tuesday : i dont upload----------------------credit = 5+1 pictures ( you get 1 picture per day ) max 10 Wednesday i upload a pack 5 pictures---------credit = 1 + 1 for this day
12-05-2008
290 post(s)
[i][b]- could you change to a neutral grey background for the slideshow instead of the cold grey we have now?[/b][/i] I asked this also heheh, but the one who made the sldeshow were away from France, i will ask again, i agree this i dont like this color too and i think we should work more on the slide show (color, design and function)
13-05-2008
137 post(s)
Please use black for the slideshow. i don't know, grey just doesn't do it for me. Otherwise, the functions seem great. I'll use the photopack later when I tame my less-than-patient self...I should have printed the whole current series before embarking on this particular jaunt.
13-05-2008
24 post(s)
the photopack feature is a nice addition. it can be used in many ways, to kickstart a project, to place a whole project in 1 or 2 goes, to finish a project that is lingering on to much in the opinion of the photographer... etc... I like the new layout of the main gallery, it's simple as it should be.... here in the forum i see that the previous messages are all together without the name of the messenger, think that might be a bit chaotic in a longer discussion when you want to react on a persons statement from some posts before, but apart from that alot improvements team!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
14-05-2008
163 post(s)
[quote=Luko] - could you change to a neutral grey background for the slideshow instead of the cold grey we have now? edited by Luko on 12/05/2008[/quote] Many thanks to all for feedbacks and many thanks again to Laetitia for did the slideShow ... If [i]Let`[/i] doesn`t have time to change `colors`, I will can work on it after my quick trip (return the 20th may). Cheers nono
15-05-2008
340 post(s)
It's done for the slideshow ;)
16-05-2008
142 post(s)
Hey, thanks a bunch, Steph! That's lovely now.