projects . gallery . team project . forum . search . members . my space

/forum

User Message
27-04-2008
290 post(s)
A new version of the site have been uploaded today 27/04/08 - new gallery design - re upload (reload a old picture with a new one) - photopack ( the photopack will allow you to post more than 1 picture per day ) Please read the NEWS to know more about.
27-04-2008
115 post(s)
and please tell us if you see a bug...:)
28-04-2008
111 post(s)
Hi janiko...some of my photos dont show up when I click on a project and open it (my wedding project) also, if I have a lot of photos on the draft zone how can I get them back online? I can re-upload...will tgat automaticaly put it back online?
28-04-2008
111 post(s)
You guys should warn people that doing the re-uploads takes up a day's credit. Which is a question I have: if we re-upload 2 photos at once does that mean we use up 2 days of uploading credits? So, if I want to re-upload a shot that is now in draft, does that mean I will use up 2 days of credit per shot? (1 for re-upload, one for getting it online from the draft zone)
29-04-2008
23 post(s)
Looks great guys. Love the new roll over info design, a nice streamlined feature. Maybe one day when I have enough photos to a group I could take advantage of that photopack!
29-04-2008
340 post(s)
[quote=jinju]You guys should warn people that doing the re-uploads takes up a day's credit. Which is a question I have: if we re-upload 2 photos at once does that mean we use up 2 days of uploading credits? So, if I want to re-upload a shot that is now in draft, does that mean I will use up 2 days of credit per shot? (1 for re-upload, one for getting it online from the draft zone)[/quote] Actually, no. if you re-upload, you don't use one more credit. We are working on the draft zone, as there is now a photopack which allow 10 uploads max. thx