photoholik.com - Forum

Home » Suggestions » UI & Usability Messages in this topic - RSS
27/11/2007 16:00:22
ALSOM
Posts 123

Go to Holik' profile
[not sure same topic has been already created, if so thanks to moderator to clean up]

A topic for UI & Usability.

- Page navigation: within a topic, I could be good to add a page navigation at the top. With a page navigation at the bottom, you have t scroll down.

- Menu visibilty: I took me 20s to find " new topic watch this forum for new topics " ... I know I'm blind.
edited by ALSOM on 27/11/2007
edited by ALSOM on 27/11/2007
27/11/2007 16:04:03
ALSOM
Posts 123

Go to Holik' profile
When a topic has many pages, It could be good to add the navigation page next to the topic name display. this will allows to jump directly to a given page w/o opening the topic.
27/11/2007 16:05:49
ALSOM
Posts 123

Go to Holik' profile
When new replies exist to a given topic and user has not read them. Could be nice to have a specific icon ...
05/12/2007 11:42:57
ALSOM
Posts 123

Go to Holik' profile
For all topics, would be nice to have a 'started by' column. Currently we have column for 'Latest Post'
20/05/2008 10:57:05
ALSOM
Posts 123

Go to Holik' profile
I hope this topic is not a dead topic ;o) !

I noticed that in the package images loading workflow you have to cut & paste the the link to your image. Would be nice to have a "Browse" button instead ...

Thanks.
20/05/2008 13:07:08
Luko
Posts 142

Go to Holik' profile
ALSOM wrote:

I noticed that in the package images loading workflow you have to cut & paste the the link to your image. Would be nice to have a "Browse" button instead ...

Hmmh... Twitchy .. sure of that?
I had no problem browsing my HDD while uploading in "image pack" mode.. the only issue I went through was the name isn't completely displayed in the filename box, hence I had hard times noticing which images were already listed in the upload queue.
20/05/2008 13:26:08
janiko
Posts 115

Go to Holik' profile
well, we're not dead, this topic neither Buddies
Unfortunately, the UI objects are sometimes restricted by security policies on your computer (if you are connected at work, for instance) but maybe your browser doesn't support this feature at all. What browser do you use ? Did you check on an other computer if it's ok or not ?
edited by janiko on 20/05/2008

--
Sauf erreur de ma part, je ne me trompe jamais.
21/05/2008 07:42:44
ALSOM
Posts 123

Go to Holik' profile
janiko wrote:
well, we're not dead, this topic neither Buddies
Unfortunately, the UI objects are sometimes restricted by security policies on your computer (if you are connected at work, for instance) but maybe your browser doesn't support this feature at all. What browser do you use ? Did you check on an other computer if it's ok or not ?
edited by janiko on 20/05/2008



You are correct, the button "Select" is correctly positionned with IE but not with Firefox(actually below the field name).
21/05/2008 10:03:23
steph
Posts 340

Go to Holik' profile
Well, Photoholik is developp in order to be compatible with all browser, specially Firefox.
Could you please tell me which version of FF you have? Actually, I am using v2.0.0.4 and I have no problem with this button!
Wiggle
21/05/2008 11:17:14
ALSOM
Posts 123

Go to Holik' profile
steph wrote:
Well, Photoholik is developp in order to be compatible with all browser, specially Firefox.
Could you please tell me which version of FF you have? Actually, I am using v2.0.0.4 and I have no problem with this button!
Wiggle


I'm using FF v2.0.0.14.
pages: 1
|

Home » Suggestions » UI & Usability